DELIVERY AVAILABLE FOR WHITE ROCK LOCATION
Pho 777 White Rock in now open for Dine In, Take Out and Delivery. Pho 777 Langley is now open for Dine In and Take Out.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time. God bless you all.
Good News - Mario's Gelati - Italian Ice Cream is now served at both locations. We serve Ice Cream through out the year.
Pho 777 Vietnamese Restaurant
Family owned friendly neighbourhood restaurant serving Fine Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine in White Rock. Whether you are coming for lunch, dinner or just want to try something new, Pho 777 is there for you 7 days a week. Beside being a family/kids friendly, we also take Reservation, offer Wi-Fi while you dine at the restaurant, and Take Out. Fully licensed with beer and wine.
White Rock Location: 15230 Russell Avenue, White Rock, BC, Canada V4B 2P6
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 9 pm everyday except Xmas Eve Dec 24 & Xmas Day Dec 25.
Thank you to our wonderful patrons of White Rock and South Surrey over the years of support.
Instructions for enjoying a take out or delivery on Vietnamese food.
Pho (beef or chicken or any kind of noodle in soup) items are best when the broth is boiling hot so if time is permitted reheat to a boil before pouring the broth onto the bow of solid food. Especially if the item contains slices of eye round steak rare beef. Add water if you should accidently over reheat or else the broth becomes salty and there won't be enough broth to fill the bow neither.
Bun Thit Nuong (Vermicilli with grilled meat) items are usually served with the vermicilli at warm or room temperature and only the meat is hot; therefore, if heating is required then re-heat the meat and Vermicelli only, leave the veggie out.
Page 1 for White Rock Location only
Page 2 for White Rock Location only
Page 3 for White Rock Location only
Page 4 for White Rock Location only
Page 5 for White Rock Location only
Page 6 for White Rock Location only
Pho 777 White Rock Covid19 Safety Plan
1. One Way in One Way Out Policy (for Front of restaurant)
***Rear of restaurant same way in and out since very few customers using it
2. Hand Sanitizer are now available at the ENTRANCE, CASHIER STATION and THE EXIT (east side of the restaurant)
3. Maintain 2 meters distance when possible.
-reducing seating at the tables and limiting number of tables
-no group larger than 6 patrons
-reduce to 50% of restaurant seating capacity
4. Payments are now made at the table instead of our tradition of pay at the cashier station
5. All chopsticks, spoons, saucers, condiments and napkins are now removed from tables and will be served when necessary
6. Extra tea cup or water glass will be offered instead of refill
7. Menu will be taped to walls and glasses.
8. Take away leftover food - Servers will provide TO GO boxes, bowls, and bags. Customers will pack
9. ALL CUSTOMERS AND PHO 777 WORKERS ARE ASKED TO COVER MOUTH WHEN SNEEZING OR COUGHING.
10. Retain 1 customer Name and Phone number per group for Fraser Health
Langley's Phone: 778-278-8777